Reporting an Issue
If you find a bug in the game or something you think isn’t working as intended, please let us know through the Request Form and mention the following details:
- E-mail Address: provide us with your e-mail address so we can contact you if further information is needed.
- Subject: a short description of the issue.
- Inquiry Type: pick a corresponding inquiry type for your issue.
- Description: here, you can give us more details about the issue you are experiencing. The more you can tell us about the problem, the better. It can be what and when, location name, quest name, and similar information. If it's a constant issue and you know how to reproduce it, you can give us the steps.
- Platform: specify the platform you're playing the game on.
- Attachments: here, you can leave screenshots and videos (or a DxDiag export if you are playing on a PC) of the issue. This is an optional field but helps with narrowing down the problem.
If you've experienced a crash while playing Dakar Desert Rally, we need a step-by-step explanation of what happened up to the crash and two files with data about the crash and your system. Make sure to send us the following:
- DxDiag file
- Crash Dump .zip file
You can find the game's crash dumps files saved on your PC here: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Dakar2Game\Saved\Crashes
DxDiag is a Microsoft tool included with DirectX that allows you to view system information and DirectX information relating to your video card and sound card. This tool is used to collect data about devices to help troubleshoot problems.
To create a DxDiag file, in Windows, select Start and enter “dxdiag” into the search box on the taskbar. Select “dxdiag” from the results.
Select “Save All Information” in the tool for an easily shared format. This will create a dxdiag.txt file you can attach to your Request Form.