- Caribbean Dam
- Added the ability to choose lap count for all races in private multiplayer sessions
- Added Quick Restart option to Time Attack races
- Added a new widget to display the music track played during races
- 100+ aesthetic rewards have now been unlocked
- Fixed an issue with players sometimes clipping through the tracks on Tartarus
- Fixed the naming of rewards being misleading after the completion of a race
- Fixed players being kicked out from groups during multiplayer races
- Fixed instances where assisted controls are not behaving correctly on reverse tracks
- Fixed an exploit where AI ships crash immediately on Cloud Ocean - Mistral Reverse
- Fixed instances where achievements were not unlocking for:
- "Fashion Racer"
- "Try Them All"
- "Sweats Profusely"
- "Grand Slam"
- Additional performance optimizations
- Improvements to track design and signage on parts of Tartarus
- Time Attack and Speed times were further refined in the campaign to be more accessible
- Added a new UI element in track select that indicates the length of the track the player is about to race in (Short, Medium, Long, Extra Long)
- Additional UI and UX improvements to the Photo Mode feature set
- The campaign rewards UI now displays what team each reward is for
- Added new effects when your craft is affected by environmental temperatures
- Added option to disable Kinetic lines in the Options