Submitting the Report
To Report a Player, visit the Report Form and mention the following details:
- E-mail Address: provide us with your e-mail address so we can contact you if further information is needed.
- Subject: a short description of the violation.
- Inquiry Type: pick a corresponding inquiry type for your issue.
- Description: here, you can give us more details about the violation you have seen in-game. The more you can tell us about the problem, the better. It can be what and when, location name, game mode, and similar information.
- Platform: specify the platform you're playing the game on.
- Attachments: here, you can leave screenshots and videos of the violation and their Account name. This is an optional field but helps with narrowing down the problem.
Understanding the Report a Player options
When Reporting a player, there are six options: Offensive Language, Cheating, Disconnecting/AFK/Not Participating, Intentionally Losing, Spam, and Personal Threat. Below we’ll explain these in detail:
- Offensive Language: harassment, bullying, or doing something to another player repeatedly that is unwanted. Some examples are sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated. This also applies to inappropriate Account names or profiles.
- Cheating: using unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Disconnected/AFK/Not Participating: leaving matches on purpose or not participating, leaving other players at a disadvantage.
- Intentionally Losing: engaging in any activity that disturbs the normal flow of the match.
- Spam: spamming voice/written chat, creating a bad experience for other players.
- Personal threat: any threat putting a player or another person at some form of risk. This includes violence, sexual assault, sharing personal information, suicidal intent, or any other comment that may put someone at risk.