If you wish to report a player through our support form with evidence and please be sure to include the following:
- Video or a screenshot to review the violation.
- Their Account name from the leaderboard, racing position, and groups.
Understanding the Report a Player options
When Reporting a player, there are five options: Offensive Language, Cheating/Exploiting, Disconnecting/AFK/Not participating, and Intentionally Losing. Below we'll explain these in detail:
- Offensive language: Harassment, being threatened, bullied, or doing something to another player repeatedly that is unwanted. Some examples are sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Cheating/Exploiting: Using unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Disconnected/AFK/Not participating: Leaving matches on purpose or not participating, leaving other players at a disadvantage.
- Intentionally losing: Engaging in any activity that disturbs the normal flow of the match.