When you play World War Z, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Interfere with or disrupt any server or network used by World War Z Services.
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with, or disrupts World War Z Services or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
- Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of World War Z Services. This includes disrupting the normal flow of gameplay, chat, or dialogue within World War Z Services by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, or flooding.
- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Organize or participate in any activity or group that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are a Saber Interactive employee or representative.
- Improperly use in-game support or report buttons or make false reports to Saber Interactive staff.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Modify any file or other part of the World War Z Services that Saber Interactive does not explicitly authorize you to modify.
- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs World War Z Services's peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment.
- Use information about users publicly available in World War Z (on a leaderboard) for any purpose unrelated to the Services, including attempting to identify such users in the real world.
- Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
We hope this will improve everyone’s World War Z experience. At the end of the day, what we all want is just a fun and welcoming environment in which to slay hundreds and hundreds of charging zombies. Thank you for helping us create that!