The January 11, 2024 patch for Nintendo Switch introduces the changes listed below.
Many of these came as feedback directly from the community, so, thank you for sending us your input, and see you on the field!
- Improved the game's responsiveness when the player attempts to intercept.
- Reduced game length with quality of life changes.
- Resolved some performance issues.
- Players no longer stop when trying to intercept.
- Improved the AI decision-making during the timeout and kicks.
- Resolved issues with AI behaving incorrectly in the center position of some plays.
- Resolved balancing issues.
- Improved handoff timing.
- Resolved issues with running plays in handoffs.
- Resolved issues with animations in running plays appearing to be slow.
- Resolved an issue in the representation of plays painted on the field.