If you are experiencing the "Application load error: 3:0000065432" error message during the game's launch, it is likely caused by third-party security software and is not game-specific. You can find the troubleshooting steps below.
Run Steam as an Administrator
- Right-click on the Steam icon on your desktop or navigate to your Steam folder and right-click on the Steam.exe file.
- Select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Check Run This Program As An Administrator.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the OK button.
Verify the Integrity of the Game Files
- Restart your computer and launch Steam.
- Next, you can either right-click on the game in your Library or click on the gear icon from the game's Library page on the far right.
- From the drop-down menu, select Properties.
- Select the Installed Files tab and click the Verify Integrity of Game Files button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Move the Game to the Original Folder
- Launch the Steam client to enter its main interface.
- Click Steam on the top-left corner and then select Settings.
- Go to Downloads. Then click STEAM LIBRARY FOLDERS from the right panel.
- On the next screen, click ADD LIBRARY FOLDER to add a Steam Library folder whose location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam (if there is already a Steam folder whose location is set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam, skip to the next step).
- Go back to the main interface. Then go to LIBRARY and right-click the specific game to select Properties.
- Switch to LOCAL FILES and then select MOVE INSTALL FOLDER.
- In the next window, choose Install under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam in the Choose location for install section. Then click Next to begin the operation.
Reinstall the Steam Client
- Exit Steam.
- Move the steamapps folder out of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam to keep game installations.
- Click the Windows Start button and select the gear icon for the Settings.
- Select Apps from the Settings window.
- Search and click the Steam entry from the list, and then click the Uninstall button that appears.
- Select the Automatic option and click Next.
- Click Finish to uninstall Steam.
- Then, reinstall Steam.