- Now available on Steam!
- Added Japanese and Korean language support (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Epic Games, and Steam).
- All weapon mastery statistics will be displayed in the skill tree.
New Free Content
- New Mission: Kelly fights Eligos in “Stalking in a Winter Wonderland”.
- New Outfit: Kelly’s “Stay Frosty” Outfit can be acquired by completing the “Stalking in a Winter Wonderland” mission.
- Submachine Gun
New Premium Content
You can purchase the following in the “Who’s Your Daddy” Bundle.
- New Demon: Schemer Class, Baal with his Skinned Proselyte and Meat Puppets minions.
- New Survivor: Brock Williams.
- Pablo’s “El Brujo” Outfit
- Amanda’s “Duty Calls” Outfit
- Ash’s “Ashy Slashy” Outfit
Reduced the number of vehicles on each map. Previously the maximum number of cars was spawning. Below are rough numbers of how many could spawn:
- Caravans Map:
- Minimum: 10
- Maximum: 28
- Cabin Map:
- Minimum: 5
- Maximum: 15
- Army of Darkness Map:
- Minimum: 7
- Maximum: 24
- Caravans Map:
- The maximum defense amount a survivor can stack is now 55%.
- Plaguebringer’s Boss portal unit health increased by an additional 5% from Level 3.
- Puppeteer’s Boss portal unit damage increased by an additional 5% from Level 3.
- Plaguebringer’s Regeneration per second per blight slack without the Blight Booster skill decreased from 1.5 to 1.
- Plaguebringer’s Regeneration per second per blight slack with the Blight Booster skill increased from 1.75 to 2.
- Warrior Ash's Active Ability now grants 25% - 30% defense.
- Ruby's Aura works as intended, applying the correct damage buff to the survivors.
- Annie Knowby's ability now applies the correct buff to the survivors' attacks.
- Bot survivors will now use the lantern during the game (Solo vs. AI).
- Survivors will no longer receive damage during the reviving animation. Damage will only be applied once the player can move.
- Ash Warrior's passive skill "Shield Blast" will no longer interrupt the animation of spawning Demon Units from a trap.
- Blacksmith can now see the metal scraps when in the car.
- Survivors will be able to dodge melee/kicks to avoid stun locking.
- After a player stops aiming with the Boomstick, they will no longer hold the Boomstick and a Chainsaw in an unnatural position if the current melee weapon is Chainsaw.
- All Demon Bosses can now vault windows.
- Demon Deadites will be able to vault windows in the Castle Kandar Map.
- The Demon will no longer lose energy without inflicting damage when hitting the dodging survivor with the possessed car.
- Witch's Primal Scream now deals damage to the Necronomicon.
- The model of the character will no longer hang in the air if the player is killed in the car.
- The camera won't distance itself from the character in the running state.