- Introducing “Terror Rupes”! This harsh environment switches heat for cold and back again without any notice.
- Introducing Training mode, an infinite Time Attack mode where you can test tracks, ships, and loadouts.
- The low health warning volume level is now adjustable in Settings.
- Changed requirements for unlocking some tutorial levels (they were unlocked earlier).
- Arcade ships the Asera, Behemot, Wallace, ESA, Sulha, and Lunare have received a buff, with Asera and Behemoth receiving a major one and Sulha and Lunare getting a minor one.
- Updated the hot and cold sections' visual representation on screen.
- Changed behavior of inactive track segments. Now, they destroy the ship on contact.
- Slightly tweaked visuals of inactive tracks. Now they’re easier to recognize.
- Missing a landing while auto-healing or at full health now correctly destroys the ship.
- Caribbean Dam and Mount Fuji have been optimized for better performance.
- Fixed impossible to obtain a trophy in The Waterflow Dance tournament.
- Fixed soft locks in the garage while using the Group menu.
- The player can now cross the finish line while being the last in the Arena Race event.
- Fixed an endless sound raiser on Tropical Twister.
- Fixed an issue that potentially caused a soft lock on the Reward screen in the Career when pressing Tab.
- Fixed an issue that caused track progresses to be reset to 0% when missing the last jump in Mars Memorial - Orbiter.
- Fixed player list width being resized while reading up in the multiplayer match in Russian.
- Fixed first-person and chase cameras sometimes being stuck inside the ship.
- The countdown number no longer stays on the screen after a quick restart.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect soundtrack name to be displayed when Streamer mode was enabled.
- Fixed old in-race notifications showing up after turning the Screen HUD on.