- New Paid DLC - Victory Lap Weapon Skins Pack.
- New Horde Mode XL Map - Rome.
- New primary weapon - Repeating Rifle.
- New heavy weapon - Multi-Shot Rocket Launcher.
- New perks for specific weapons.
- 4 New trinkets for characters.
- 9 New perks for each player class.
- 19 New Mutators in Horde Mode Challenge:
Airstrike (the mortar shell can land in three random locations).
Healing Explosions (device and heavy weapon explosions restore health).
Drone Army (each player receives a temporary drone).
Free Meds (free medicine becomes available in the main shop).
The Pursuers (players can encounter slow, more resilient zombies during the wave that can revive and pursue players until the end of the wave).
Free Supply (free gear bags become available in the main shop).
Sell-Out (defense kits start having a discount).
Taxes (defense kits start costing more).
Leg Day (the player loses health and stamina when climbing).
Hot-Tempered Bull (each Bull’s ground smash causes an explosion).
My Chainsaw and Me (a random player gets an infinite ammo chainsaw without being able to use other weapons).
Primary Weakness (primary weapon damage gets reduced by 75%).
Electrical Resistant Skin (zombies gain full immunity to electricity, no longer take damage, but can still be stunned).
Lifebuoy (when an ally is revived, both players gain the masking effect for 6 seconds).
What's That Boom? (all primary weapons get explosive ammo).
Double Benefit (all secondary weapons get double damage).
Especially Dangerous (after the death of a special zombie, a poisonous cloud remains that disappears only at the stage of preparation for the wave).
The Impaler (melee kills restore HP).
Mined Corpses (zombies killed with non-headshots explode, but only players take damage from the explosion).
- Mutators from Horde Mode Challenge can now be used in private lobbies.
- Added Quick Match search option for Horde Mode and Horde Mode XL.
- Tokyo Horde Mode XL map is now available in the Horde Mode Challenge.
- Fixed a bug when the player with the "Judo" or "Rage Mode" perk could become invincible.
- Fixed a bug when respawning a Vanguard class player with the "Stronger Together" perk would heal all players to full HP.
- Fixed a bug when the Grenade Launcher with the "Incendiary Grenades" weapon perk and "High Voltage" Slasher class perk could inflict unexpectedly high damage.
- Classes (Gunslinger, Fixer, Medic, Slasher) can now be assigned to the bots, and they can use the abilities of these classes.
- Added the FSR 2.2 support.
- Added new DualSense Haptic Feedback effects.
- Fixed the Dead Sea Stroll level crashes on the MS Store game version.
- Added new DualSense Haptic Feedback effects on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed crashes in Horde Mode XL on PlayStation 5.
- Slightly improved performance on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.