Submitting the Report
To Report a Player, visit the main menu, scroll to the Social menu, and down to Recent.
From there, you can take a few actions:
- Report a Player: This option is meant for players using Offensive Language, Cheating, Disconnecting/AFK/Not participating, Intentionally losing, and Spamming. Learn more about each option below.
- Block a Player: Blocking a player will prevent communication with said player. It doesn't prevent matchmaking between players.
If you wish to report a player through our support form because you have evidence, please be sure to include the following:
- Video or a screenshot to review the violation.
- Their Account name from the Recent screen.
Understanding the Report a Player options
When Reporting a player, there are five options: Offensive Language, Cheating, Disconnecting/AFK/Not participating, Intentionally Losing, and Spam. Below we’ll explain these in detail:
- Offensive Language: harassment, being threatened, bullied, or doing something to another player repeatedly that is unwanted. Some examples are sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Cheating: using unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Disconnected/AFK/Not Participating: leaving matches on purpose or not participating, leaving other players at a disadvantage.
- Intentionally Losing: engaging in any activity that disturbs the normal flow of the match.
- Spam: spamming voice comms, creating a bad experience for other players.
Players who do not respect the Code of Conduct may be banned from accessing public matchmaking (including private matches). While being banned, players will receive an in-game message with the reason for the ban and when access to online mode will be re-established.
Average player bans will initially last 24 hours, with subsequent bans being 48 hours, seven days, and then permanently. Players banned for cheating will be dealt with more severely. For these players, access online will be restricted for 48 hours at first, then seven days, and permanently.