Submitting the Report
To Report a Player, visit the main menu, scroll to the Social menu, and down to Recent.
From there, you can take a few actions:
- Report a Player: This option is meant for players using Offensive Language, Cheating, Disconnecting/AFK/Not participating, Intentionally losing, and Spamming. Learn more about each option below.
- Block a Player: Blocking a player will prevent communication with said player. It doesn't prevent matchmaking between players.
If you wish to report a player through our support form because you have evidence, please be sure to include the following:
- Video or a screenshot to review the violation.
- Their Account name from the Recent screen.
Understanding the Report a Player options
When Reporting a player, there are five options: Offensive Language, Cheating, Disconnecting/AFK/Not participating, Intentionally Losing, and Spam. Below we’ll explain these in detail:
- Offensive Language: harassment, being threatened, bullied, or doing something to another player repeatedly that is unwanted. Some examples are sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Cheating: using unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Disconnected/AFK/Not Participating: leaving matches on purpose or not participating, leaving other players at a disadvantage.
- Intentionally Losing: engaging in any activity that disturbs the normal flow of the match.
- Spam: spamming in the voice chat, creating a bad experience for other players.
Understanding Account Penalty Types
Players violating our Code of Conduct or Terms of Service may be suspended or permanently banned from Evil Dead: The Game depending on the severity of their infractions.
The decision for the suspension or ban is based on a three-strike system.
- Suspensions can span 24, 72, or 168 hours, and players who receive three strikes will be permanently banned.
- The permanent ban can be applied to severe infractions, such as cheating, which will be dealt with quickly and more severely, overriding the three-strike system.
If you want more information, clarify the details of your suspension, or appeal it, you can contact the Support Team through our support form.
The decision on permanent bans is final and non-negotiable.