When you play Evil Dead: The Game, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Interfere with or disrupt any server or network used by Evil Dead: The Game Services.
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with, or disrupts Evil Dead: The Game Services or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
- Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of Evil Dead: The Game Services. This includes disrupting the normal flow of gameplay, chat, or dialogue within Evil Dead: The Game Services by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, or flooding.
- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Organize or participate in any activity or group that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are a Saber Interactive employee or representative.
- Improperly use in-game support or report buttons or make false reports to Saber Interactive staff.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Modify any file or any other part of the Evil Dead: The Game Services that Saber Interactive does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair, and respectful gaming environment of Evil Dead: The Game Services.
- Use information about users publicly available in Evil Dead: The Game for any purpose unrelated to the Services, including attempting to identify such users in the real world.
- Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
We hope the above rules will keep Evil Dead: The Game a fun and welcoming environment for everyone. A big thank you to everyone reporting bad behavior; you're helping us keep things groovy!
Now, let’s slay some Deadites and swallow some souls!