Q: What platforms is Evil Dead: The Game available on?
A: Evil Dead: The Game is available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5.
Q: Where can I buy the game?
A: You can find digital and physical copies of Evil Dead: The Game here.
Q: Is there an offline mode?
A: No, online access is required to play Evil Dead: The Game to play multiplayer and single-player missions.
Q: Can I customize my character’s appearance?
A: Yes! There are several outfits in the game to be purchased in the DLC store on your platform of choice.
Q: Does the character I choose impact gameplay?
A: Yes, there are several classes you can choose from, and each character has a skill tree that you can build out. You can learn more by reading our article on Classes and Characters. You can also join our official Discord and see the latest builds/guides from players.
Q: What languages is Evil Dead: The Game localized in?
A: Audio is only available in English. Subtitles and UI text are available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Russian. Japanese and Korean language support is available on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Epic Games, and Steam.
Q: Does this game support local co-op?
A: No, there is no local co-op mode in Evil Dead: The Game.
Q: Is cross-platform supported?
Q: What about social features?
A: There is an in-game Social Menu where you can add your friends, invite them, see recent players, and block (mute) players you don’t want to hear. Additionally, there is an in-game voice chat available on all platforms.
Q: Do I need a paid subscription to play online?
A: You’d need PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live subscriptions to play online.
Q: Does this game support NVIDIA Ray Tracing?
Q: Can I transfer my progress from Epic Games or Console to Steam?
Q: Where can I find the “Who’s Your Daddy” Bundle?
A: On your platform of choice, visit the DLC section to purchase it!
Q: What’s included in the Game of the Year Edition?
A: The Game of the Year Edition of Evil Dead: The Game includes content from 6 DLC packs, including the new “Ash vs Evil Dead” “Who’s Your Daddy” DLC, and more at a discounted rate:
- Survivors: David, Mia, The Blacksmith, Ruby, and Brock
- Demon: Schemer - Featuring the notorious Baal as the demon boss
- Ash S-Mart Uniform Outfit
- Ash Gallant Knight Outfit
- Ash Savini Alternate Outfit
- Ash Williams College Outfit
- Ash Williams Hunter Outfit
- Ash S-Mart Halloween Outfit
- Ash Sellsword Outfit
- Ash Party Animal Outfit
- Ash Ashy Slashy Outfit
- Amanda Duty Calls Outfit
- Annie Knowby Explorer Outfit
- Cheryl Williams Browntown Outfit
- Ed Getley Explorer Outfit
- Gilded Attire costume pack for the Necromancer Demon army
- Henry The Red’s Scottish Vibe Outfit
- Henry the Red: Red Pikeman Outfit
- Henry the Red: Berserker Cosplay Outfit
- Kelly Scourge of Evil Outfit
- Lord Arthur Battle Prep Outfit
- Lord Arthur Rightful King Outfit
- Mia Demon Slayer Outfit
- Pablo Fish and Chips Outfit
- Pablo El Brujo Outfit
- Puppeteer Demon King of the White Frost Costume Pack
- Scotty College Outfit
- Warlord Demon Firefighter-Themed Costume Pack