Dakar Desert Rally supports both the Triple Screen and the Ultra Wide mode. Here's a detailed guide on how to properly configure your PC settings to ensure that the abovementioned modes are compatible and working.
- To begin with, right-mouse-click on the desktop screen.
- In the pop-up menu, select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Head over to 3D Settings and click on Configure Surround, PhysX:
- In this tab, ensure that you have the Span Displays with Surround checkbox ticked:
- Once you've ticked the box, click on the Configure button below the box.
- A new window will be opened. There, arrange the display configuration to your liking and hit the Enable Surround button located at the bottom right:
- This way, you can enable the Triple Screen support and configure the Ultra Wide resolution setting. If you have problems in the process, please don't hesitate to report the issue.