Cross-Save transfer helps to move a player's saved game data from one platform to another. You can link the game from several supported platforms to a PROS account using a QR code or a specific button in the game's main menu. After that, these platforms will be available via the PROS website, where you can manage and transfer your save files.
Currently, the Cross-Save feature is only available for Steam, Epic Games Store, Xbox One, Xbox X/S, and Microsoft Store. To transfer your save files, make sure to do the following:
- Log in or sign up in the PROS system;
- Link the game via the main menu by pressing the "Visit PROS" button on the platforms you want to be linked to:
- Choose the platform from which you want to transfer the files and select the receiving platform.
- Carefully read the confirmation points:
- The old save of the linked platform will be replaced by a new save from another linked platform you chose to use.
- The next save transfer will not be available within 2 hours, but you can revert it even after completion and during this time.
- Paid DLCs will not be transferred across linked platforms.
- Go back into the game and confirm the changes:
- The saves should be overwritten. If you encounter any technical issues, reach out to PROS Support Team.