Please note that the Technical Support for Circus Electrique is provided by our partner Zen Studios. If you're having any technical issues, you can reach their team here.
- Trade Resources functionality added:
- Schillings can be traded for the following resources: Food, Tools, Substance.
- Feature unlocks after the completion of the second district.
- Screen Shake toggle added to Settings Menu:
- Camera shake effects can be turned off in battles.
- Craft button “Hold to craft” warning:
- A warning pops up when the player clicks the “Craft” button in the Artisan building instead of holding it.
- Auto-save before battles:
- Instead of auto-saving after starting a battle, auto-saves will now take place before the battle, giving a chance for the player to modify the battle team if anything goes wrong.
- Better Superskill activation animation visibility:
- The super skill activation animation is now more pronounced, and animation to the Amazemeter at the beginning of battles when super skills are available was added.
- District reset available from District 2:
- Multiple Time Capsule items can be looted before they would be available for crafting.
- Boss no-flee status icon:
- Bosses now have a special status effect explaining that they won’t flee from battle.
- Minor performance optimization:
- VFX optimization mainly concerning lower-end PCs and last-gen consoles.
- Difficulty spikes were removed from all Districts:
- We have identified and re-balanced some battles causing trouble for many players, mostly in the 4th, 5th, and 6th Districts.
- Boss difficulty re-balance:
- Reduced boss difficulty in District 1, District 2, and District 4 based on player feedback.
- Minor Circus Show setup balance fixes:
- We have made it easier to get stars on some Circus Show blueprints.
- Recruitable characters can have higher Devotion:
- We have made the random devotion range wider for random characters in the train, pushing out the upper limit.
- Random characters have a higher chance of having a random passive ability:
- More recruitable characters in the train will possess a random ability.
- The damage bonus now scales properly with the Devotion in all cases.
- Minor level graphics fixes.
- Fixed an animation issue that could appear in the final boss fight if the boss used the ‘Kick’ skill
- Fixed an issue on PC where the controller navigation could get stuck if the player changed the video settings to windowed mode. This issue could appear mostly with 21:9 monitors, which have the 2560x1080 native resolution.
- Fixed an issue on PC where the cursor graphics did not change to their in-game versions automatically.
- Fixed a rare crash related to winning the battle with the strongman’s ‘Spinebreaker’ skill.
- Fixed the combat level being visible for a few frames at the end of the District 4 boss fight.
- Unspent circus act points are now displayed correctly in all cases on the Circus Act upgrade UI.
- Fixed an issue in the first tutorial fight if players kept trying to activate skills while the 3rd turn was started. Doing so caused the gameplay to get stuck.
- From now on, disappearing subtitles do not remove selections from enemies and certain UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that could occur if players crafted a club membership card right after a boss fight. Doing so led the navigation to get stuck on the city map.
- Mystery nodes are now unable to kill members of the exploration team due to HP loss. The current HP for these characters will turn to 1 instead.
- If players are unable to start a King of the District fight because they do not have a gold bar, the appearing craft window now gives an explanation as well.
- Correct devotion costs for some of the skills of the unique Fireblowers.