Please note that the Technical Support for Circus Electrique is provided by our partner Zen Studios. If you're having any technical issues, you can reach their team here.
When you play Circus Electrique or participate in any Circus Electrique community forums, Discord, and other community spaces (together, the “Circus Electrique Services”), you agree that you will not:
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Interfere with or disrupt any server or network used by Circus Electrique Services.
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with, or disrupts the Circus Electrique Services or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
- Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of the Circus Electrique Services. This includes using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, or flooding.
- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Organize or participate in any activity or group that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable, in Saber Interactive’s sole discretion.
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are a Saber Interactive or Zen Studios employee or representative.
- Improperly use in-game support or report buttons or make false reports to Saber Interactive or Zen Studios staff.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "cheat utility" software programs or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Modify any file or any other part of the Circus Electrique Services that Saber Interactive does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair, and respectful environment of Circus Electrique Services.
- Use information about users publicly available in Circus Electrique for any purpose unrelated to the Circus Electrique Services, including attempting to identify such users in the real world.
- Request login or other personal information from other users.
- Use any means to disguise your online identity or alter original attribute information, including, but not limited to duplicate accounts.
- Violate or infringe any third-party rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, rights of privacy or publicity, defamation, or any other proprietary right).
- Solicit or advertise any lewd or inappropriate personal conduct, commercial product, or activity.
- Promote, encourage, or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
- Do anything else that Saber Interactive, in its sole determination, deems offensive or harmful to Circus Electrique Services, Saber Interactive’s, or Zen Studios’ integrity or business.
We hope the above rules will keep Circus Electrique a fun and welcoming environment for everyone.