- Added the tool selection to the PC redesign.
- Redesigned the spawn menu.
- Tweaked the spawn menu UI and fixed the navigation.
- Fixed the Mod Manager not restoring its state after exiting from the mod.
- Fixed the scroll bar not resetting its position after selecting another tab or closing options.
- Fixed the inability to change the graphics API setting immediately after changing the API.
- Fixed the localization of several hints in the pause menu that did not change after the language switch.
Gameplay and Mods
- Implemented the possibility to spawn horses from the Time Campers DLC.
- Fixed cars that had collisions with map borders.
- Fixed tools being used while the object is spawning.
- Fixed photo mode that had no focus after zoom.
- Fixed an issue, when the player could drive a Quilez Robot during spawning.
- Fixed an issue when closing the spawn menu with the mouse triggered the usage of the tool.
- Fixed objects fading in First Person Turret/Vehicle view.
- Fixed an issue when #include "MOD/myFile.lua" did not work after the update.
- Fixed the UIBlur() function not working like in the previous versions of the game.
- Fixed QueryRaycastWater being documented but not existing.
- Fixed textures that were changed in 1.5.
- The game hangs after shooting with the mod weapon "Miscellaneous Rifle" (we’re still fixing some issues with the weapon).
- Fixed friction issue that occurred in 1.5. mWalkSpeedOverride was read in updates but should be in ticks.
- Fixed the problem when ambient particles stopped and resumed only after particles disappeared.
- Fixed shadow volume limit issue.
- Various other technical issues and bugs were addressed.
- Fixed object rotation when holding Right Shift. The function now works on the slider principle.
- Fixed values of child objects. Now values from the parent object are not transferred to the children.
- Fixed prioritization of gizmo axes. Now the nearest available one is selected when overlapping them.